- The bike compound is to be used at all times for the storage of bikes.
- All bikes should be secured with a chain and lock.
- Bikes are not to be left leaning against the compound wire.
- Bikes are not to be taken through the main quadrangle, ridden across lawns, along paths near buildings or in buildings.
- The janitor opens the bicycle compound just before school and just before 2.50pm.
Large lockers are available for student hire. Lockers do not provide total security, so money and valuables should not be left in them but with Front Office staff or the teacher in charge of Student Services. Students are not permitted to share lockers or hold items for other students in their lockers.
To download the Locker Hiring Agreement form click here.